Looking for gastropods: Trivia, Epitonium, Clavilithes

For trading and sale of fossils and geologic equipment. No commercial messages allowed.
Plaats reactie
dmguk
Looking for gastropods: Trivia, Epitonium, Clavilithes

Bericht door dmguk » 10 nov 2010, 03:18

Hello, I am looking for gastropods, Trivia, Epitonium and Clavilithes any species (that I do not already have)from any locality / age. I have many different items to swap, let me know your interests. ( I will also be at Harelbeke in December if anyone has anything to swap)
Also interested in modern Trivia + Epitonium. I have lots of Trivia monacha from Wales ( Great Britain) to swap

Bram
Re: Looking for gastropods: Trivia, Epitonium, Clavilithes

Bericht door Bram » 10 nov 2010, 10:03

You've got mail.

Bram

dmguk

Bericht door dmguk » 16 nov 2010, 02:31

Hello again. For anyone coming to Harelbeke, I have a few different species of british shark teeth sorted for trading, and also a lot of sponges ! Looking for the items listed above plus other interesting gastropods from Antwerp, Paris Basin, Paulmy etc etc. I will have a Union Jack Flag on my table ! Please stop at our stand and say hello !
I am always interested in exchanging for unusual gastropods, and can offer many different types of british fossils in exchange. I hope to be at both St Gillis Waas and Poulseur in Belgium again next year.

slofos
Contacteer:
Re: Re: Looking for gastropods: Trivia, Epitonium, Clavilithes

Bericht door slofos » 01 dec 2010, 21:16

dmguk wrote:
Hello again. For anyone coming to Harelbeke, I have a few different species of british shark teeth sorted for trading, and also a lot of sponges ! Looking for the items listed above plus other interesting gastropods from Antwerp, Paris Basin, Paulmy etc etc. I will have a Union Jack Flag on my table ! Please stop at our stand and say hello !
I am always interested in exchanging for unusual gastropods, and can offer many different types of british fossils in exchange. I hope to be at both St Gillis Waas and Poulseur in Belgium again next year.
Hi
I can offer you gastropods from Slovenia.

Damjan

Kashif
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kashif » 16 jan 2015, 18:35

This is very nice and decent post thanks a lot for posting it.....!!!

Johni

zolander

Bericht door zolander » 21 jan 2015, 22:12

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

hello there.
these are gasteropodes from morocco if you dont have them.

Plaats reactie