7-10 juli 2017: 6th edition of the International Conference on Trilobites and their Relatives

Maak hier afspraken om samen te zoeken, naar beurzen te gaan, enzomeer. Nieuwe leden kunnen zich hier voorstellen.
MarkW
7-10 juli 2017: 6th edition of the International Conference on Trilobites and their Relatives

Bericht door MarkW » 13 jan 2017, 16:36

For an English version of this message, please see below.

[Nederlandse versie]:
Met veel genoegen wil ik de lezers en leden van Fossiel.net graag op het volgende attenderen:

Van 7 tot 10 juli 2017 vindt de zesde editie van de International Conference on Trilobites and their Relatives plaats in Tallinn, Estland, mede dankzij het harde werk van lokale organisator Helje Pärnaste.

De vorige editie van deze conferentie over trilobieten vond 5 jaar geleden plaats in Praag, en met het oog op de verhalen die hieruit voortkomen spijt het mij nog altijd dat ik niet aanwezig was. Mijn bericht aan u is dus simpel: Mocht u van trilobieten houden, en hebt u de tijd (en het budget), registreer dan nu, want dit evenement is niet iets wat u zou willen missen. Voor meer informatie houd u de website in de gaten: http://trilobite-conference.com

[English version]:
I'm pleased to announce to the readers and members of Fossiel.net, that:

The 6th edition of the International Conference on Trilobites and their Relatives is taking place from the 7-10 July 2017, in Tallinn, Estonia, with special thanks owed to the hard work of organizer Helje Pärnaste!

The previous edition of this conference took place 5 years ago in Prague, and from all the great stories I have heard, I still regret not having attended this event. Therefore, my message is simple: If you love trilobites, and if you have the time (and budget), register now, because this is something you should not have to miss out on! For more details, please keep an eye on the website: http://trilobite-conference.com

[Bewerkt door MarkW op 13-01-2017 om 16:49 NL]

Plaats reactie