Matrix Trade

For trading and sale of fossils and geologic equipment. No commercial messages allowed.
Plaats reactie
MarcoSr
Contacteer:
Matrix Trade

Bericht door MarcoSr » 12 nov 2009, 20:03

I am interested in trading matrix, not teeth.

I can trade matrix from:

Paleocene, Selandian/ Thanetian Stage, Maryland

Eocene, Ypresian Stage, Virginia

Miocene, Burdigalian Stage, North Carolina

Please visit our family website at phatfossils.com to see that I am a serious collector.

Please e-mail me at ymgulotta@ywildblue.ynet (remove the 3 y's for the correct e-mail address)

Marco Sr.

Supergraver
Re: Matrix Trade

Bericht door Supergraver » 15 nov 2009, 11:57

Hi Marco,

I don't quite understand what you would like to trade. Do you want to trade matrix which contains microfossils, or do you want to fossils on matrix, or do you want to trade matrix without fossils?

Greetings,

Martijn

MarcoSr
Contacteer:
Re: Matrix Trade

Bericht door MarcoSr » 15 nov 2009, 14:32

I want to trade for matrix that contains shark and ray teeth. The matrix that I can trade will contain from 20 to 40 species of shark, ray and fish specimens. I do not want matrix without teeth or teeth on hard matrix. I prefer to trade for matrix that is already processed if possible where all you have to do is look through it and find the specimens. It saves a lot of money on shipping and makes it easier than having to repeatedly wash the matrix with water or vinegar or hydrogen peroxide. The matrix that I can trade is already processed and ready to look through.

Marco Sr.

Plaats reactie